Monday, March 28, 2011

What this Blog is about

A Brief Introduction to Me


Most people who know me either just met me and don't know much about me yet, or haven't seen me in a long time but may still not know much about me.  I've been changing a lot over the last few years.  There are some ways I'm still the same and probably will be.

I probably will always be outgoing and easily meet strangers but prefer a homebody life.  I will probably always be addicted to books and might have to be locked in a padded room if I ever went blind.

I'll also probably always be more fond of a good argument than I should be, though I'm a lot harder to draw into one then I used to be.  I realize now that, in regards to things that truly matter to me, argument is not helpful.  In regards to the things of God, the Holy Spirit has to change minds to bring myself and others into agreement, either changing the other person's heart... or mine perhaps.

And that's what's been happening to me over the past year or so.  I've going through a severe change of mind.  And it's hard to put into only a few words.  Those that know me now but didn't know me before may never know exactly how I have changed.  But for those that have known me awhile, hopefully my posts here will show exactly what that change of mind is.

So there you go.  My time is up for now.  Hopefully, I can add more tonight.

1 comment: